Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Administration > breadcrumbs: New Student Enrollment >


Ajax Loading Image


New Student Enrollment

To enroll in the Idabel Public Schools you will need the following information: Enrollment Form

1. If the Parent is not the legal guardian, we will need proof of legal guardianship

2. Proof of residency (Utility bill or a lease agreement)

3. Birth Certificate

4. Immunization Record

5. Most recent report card or transcript

6. Social Security Card

7. CDIB Card if applicable

8.  Previous IEP if applicable

9. Previous school information: name, school address, phone number, and fax number

Below is a list of the school supply lists from Pre-K to 8th grade.

Pre-K Supply List

Kindergarten Supply List

1st Grade Supply List

2nd Grade School Supply List

3rd Grade School Supply List

4th Grade School Supply List

5th Grade School Supply List

Middle (6th-8th) School Supply List

  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Idabel Public Schools200 NE Avenue C.Idabel, OK  74745

p. 580.286.7639

Sign up for the News Update.

Translate this Page

Back To Top