|The Oklahoma School Boards Association has updated the weekly COVID-19 alert map to reflect new data released today. Since last week, the state Health Department has clarified that the map now released on Wednesdays reflects data from the previous Sunday-Saturday period. For this week's map, that's April 25-May 1.|
- The OSSBA map remains aligned to the state Education Department's recommended alert levels.
- This week's detailed city, county and zip code data covers the same April 18-24 time period.
- We will continue to adjust to how we share information as the state Health Department changes its reporting. Please contact OSSBA Communications Director Christy Watson if you have questions.
- Important Note: OSSBA will continue to update the COVID-19 risk alert map and provide city and zip code data for one more week.
- Click here to see the detailed weekly map data tracking by county.